905 66666 15
( Prices are inclusive of Service Tax wherever applicable):
- Above charges are exclusive of service tax and advertiser’s are required to pay service tax over and above the actual charges a applicable from time to time.
- The above mentioned charges are for specified period only and if the advertiser wise to advertise any contents or material for any subsequent period
then the advertiser required to pay additional charges which may be applicable at prevalent date, unless specifically agreed in writing.
- All information including texts and/or pictures to be provided by advertiser and advertiser must be legal owners/copyrights/trademarks holder of such
design/picture/text or contents there of by whatsoever name may be called, in absence of legal ownership of such contents or materials, If any disputes or claim
arises in future at any stage, the advertiser hereby undertake to indemnify the company in all means. The company shall not be liable or responsible for any such
claim made by third party and any cost incurred by the company to defend the court case/suit or any proceeding shall be recovered from the advertiser.
Terms & Conditions :
- "Company" means “Speedoring Technologies” and includes www.speedoring.com where the context so requires.
- "Advertiser" means the person, company or other entity that whises to advertise and avail of the services provided by the company and whose name is set forth adjacent to the term “ advertiser’s name” appearing overleaf.
- The rates mentioned herein are applicable for this transaction alone. The company will have the right to change the advertising rates at any given point of time without notice.
- All advertising material ( collectively “ advertisement”) supplied by advertiser to the company should either be owned by or be legally authorised for use by the advertiser. The Advertisement must not be obscene, offensive or uniawful in ant manner and should not contravene any applicable laws, rules and/or regulations
- The Company will have the sole discretion, at all times, to reject the Advertisement and further does not guarantee and particular position or place in the directory / website for the display of the Advertisement.
- Speedoring not Gurantee and do not intend to guarantee any business to its vendor, it is merely a medium which connects general public with vendors of goods and service listed with Speedoring.
- The Company will take reasonable precaution to publish the information, as supplied by the Advertiser, in the directory, However, the Company will not be responsible in case of any errors or omissions.
- The Company reserves the right to make any modification, if considered necessary or desirable in an Advertisement.
- Unless the Company and the Advertiser otherwise agree in writing, the Advertisement (excluding the trademarks and/or trade name of the Advertiser) used in preparation of the artworks will be the exclusive property of the Company, The Advertiser hereby warrants that the artwork design by the Company in any of its publications will not be reproduced or assigned for reproducing as a whole or in part, without the prior written consent of the Company.
- Advertising agency involved in placing the Advertisement for and on behalf of any person, Company or entity (”Ultimate Customer”) assures that it has the authority to modify and/or amend on Advertisement of an Ultimate Customer, in accordance with Advertiser’s instructions without committing any offence or tort. The Advertiser hereby warrants and agrees that it shall indemnify and hold the Company harmless to extent of any costs, damages or other charges falling upon the Company as a result of any claims and/or dispute raised by the Ultimate Customer against the Company arising from or relating to publication of the advertisement
- The Advertiser hereby represents and warrants that
1. he is the owner of products and/or services that he wants advertised and/or
2. is duly authorised by the owner to use the Advertisement related copy cuts and illustration(s) and any trademarks & trade name which may be specified for use in the Advertisement.
- The advertiser hereby agrees to notify the Company in writing of any change in ownership or authorised as aforesaid, which occurs after the execution of this proforma invoice.
- The Advertiser hereby agrees to defend all its own, indemnify and keep the company harmless from any infringement claims, losses and judgements which are claimed to have arisen from use of such copy cuts, illustrations, marks and names and Directories, the Advertisement and/or any advertisement related material including but not limiting to any third party infringement claims together with expenses, attorney fees and court costs incurred by the Company.
- The Advertiser assumes sole responsibility and liability and liability for protection if its intellectual Property right(s) in any writing, pictorial illustration design format photograph or combination there included in the advertisement.
- Under no circumstances shall the Company or its associates by liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, ( even if the company has been advised of the possibility of such damages) resulting from or in connection with the use of by the advertiser of any of infocom’s services including but not limiting to damages(S) for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses such limitation shall also apply with respect to damages incurred by reason of other services or products received through or advertised in connection with the company, regardless of any negligence arising out of any of its service
- Without prejudice to aforesaid the company’s liability under any circumstances is limited to the amount if fees, if any, paid by the Advertiser to the company.
- In the event of any dispute between the Advertiser and the company’s liability under, in connection with or in relation to this proforma invoice, the same will be adjudicated by by the courts of competent jurisdiction at Delhi only, and in exclusion of all other courts that may have jurisdiction in the matter.
- This proforma invoice shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of india without reference to its conflict of law principles.
- in addition to the terms and conditions set forth in proforma invoice and unless repugnant to the meaning or context thereof, the Advertiser hereby agrees and acknowledges that the user Agreement/terms and conditions as reproduced on the speedoring.com website www.speedoring.com (”T&Cs”) are applicable to proforma invoice and are deemed to be incorporated here in by reference in the event of any conflict or inconsistency between this proforma invoice are the “T&C” the latter shall prevail.
- All correspondence to the Advertiser shall be sent to the address sent forth overleaf and all correspondences to the company should be addressed to our registered office.